Operation and error states are indicated by status LEDs which simplify and make it easier to troubleshoot possible M-Bus communication errors.
- Connection of 1 to 45, 80, 120 or 190 M-Bus slave devices depending on converter model.
- Surge protection warranting above standard level of protection against overvoltage.
- Current protection against overload and short circuit on the communication line.
- External voltage protection.
- Processor controlled monitoring of M-Bus line state with LED indication for various error states.
- Indication of M-Bus slave devices reply collision.
- Indication of slave devices presence on the M-Bus line.
- Indication of M-Bus line overload, short and capacitive overload.
- Wide range of operating DC power supply voltages 12-30V (20-30V for the XL190 model).
- Over voltage protection.
- Processor controlled monitoring of power supply voltage with indication of its correctness and errors.
- Signals: Data+, Data- and GND
- Over voltage protections.
- Galvanic separation from power supply and M-Bus line.
- Aluminium box with mounting on 35 mm DIN rail.
Guarantee of quality
- Each converter passes through several functional electrical tests during the production.
Additionally a communication test is performed after final assembly.
- EMC certification in an accredited laboratory for industrial environment.
- Solid design and construction based on many years practical experience.