- Connection of 1 to 4 M-Bus slave devices.
- Surge protection guaranteeing superior durability against overvoltage.
- Current protection against overload and short circuit on the communication line with
LED status indication.
- Wide range of DC power supply voltage 7-28V.
- Overvoltage protection.
- LED indication of power supply.
- Signals: Data+, Data- and GND
- Protections against overvoltage.
- Selectable termination of the line with a 120R resitor.
- Galvanic separation from the M-Bus line.
- Plastic box with mounting on 35 mm DIN rail.
Differences from the RS485toMBus-5 converter
- Connection of 4 M-Bus slave devices.
- Smaller width on the DIN rail.
- Less powerful overvoltage protections on the M-Bus line and the power port.
- The power supply port does not have galvanic separation from the RS485 communications port.
- Only DC power supply.
- Less powerful M-Bus line driver. The maximum length of the M-Bus line is in the range of hundreds of meters.
- Smaller operating temperature range.
Guarantee of quality
- Each converter passes through several functional electrical tests during the production.
Additionally a communication test is performed after final assembly.
- EMC certification in an accredited laboratory for industrial environment.
- Solid design and construction based on many years practical experience.