- Connection of 1 to 5 M-Bus slave devices.
- Surge protection guaranteeing superior durability against overvoltage.
- Current protection against overload and short circuit on the communication line
with LED status indication.
- Wide range of power supply voltages. DC 9-34V or AC 8-24V.
- Overvoltage protection and current fuse.
- LED power supply indication.
- Signals: Data+, Data- and GND
- Protections against overvoltage.
- Selectable termination of the line with a 120R resitor.
- Galvanic separation from the power supply and also the M-Bus line.
- Aluminium box with mounting on 35 mm DIN rail.
Differences from the RS485toMBus-4M converter
- Connection of up to 5 M-Bus slave devices.
- More powerful overvoltage protections on the M-Bus line and the power port.
- DC and AC power supply.
- Power port protected by a current PTC fuse.
- More powerful M-Bus line driver with more efficient filters. The length of the M-Bus line can be more then 1km.
- The power port also has a galvanic separation from the RS485 communication port.
- Higher operating temperature range.
- More robust mechanical construction.
Guarantee of quality
- Each converter passes through several functional electrical tests during the production.
Additionally a communication test is performed after final assembly.
- EMC certification in an accredited laboratory for industrial environment.
- Solid design and construction based on many years practical experience.